Monday, October 24, 2011

Whoa, it's been a while since I've updated! Sorry about that. I haven't been feeling the greatest and I've been busy with school, so I've been looking like a mess most days.

I'll give you three decent outfits to make up for my absence!

 Shirt and skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Torrid
Necklace: Claire's
The belt came off a pair of pants I think. 
Pardon my face here, haha. It looks like I'm about to punch someone! I don't know why I look so angry.

 Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts and cardigan: Torrid
Shoes and necklace: Target (I think that's where the necklace is from!)
Bracelets: Forever 21 and Torrid

 Shirt: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Journey's?
Necklace: Claire's
Hat: Idk! I think Forever 21?
I don't like how my beret is flopped in this picture; it looks like a military beret! Oh well. It was pretty cold outside that day and I was freezing. Indiana weather! One day it's summer and the next day it's snowing, I swear. Maybe I'm exaggerating. Or maybe I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment