Monday, August 6, 2012

 Hey, everyone! :) I've been back from my trip to Washington, D.C. for a while and I have a new camera, so it's time to stop neglecting this blog! Here are a couple of outfits I wore in the past week.

 Dress: Simply Be
Shoes: Blowfish (you're probably getting tired of these!)
Bag: Shi by Journey's
 Ignore my weirdly placed belt, haha. This dress is so cute and comfortable!

Top: Forever 21+
Skirt: ASOS Curve
Belt: Torrid
Shoes: Blowfish
Jewelry: Forever 21 I think!
My eyes are shut in the one picture, but I still like it enough to post, haha.
Ugh I LOVE this top. There needs to be more stuff like this in plus sizes! Unfortunately, my skirt was a little sheer and you can see the print through it, but whatever.

4 comments:

  1. You
    Look
    Soooo
    Awesome!
    I love all those outfits, you have such a lovely style! xxx, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this outfit! You are beautiful! This skirt looks way better on you than on the website model! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are amazing, but I LURVE the second one! So cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stinkin adorable! I love your blog!! I am a new follower. Come check out my blog at:
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Follow me if you enjoy what I have to say! I'd LOVE that!

    Positively,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete